Senior/Principal Electrical Design Engineer - £60-£75k - Guildford
I am currently looking to recruit a Senior/Principal Electrical Design engineer, to work for a well established M&E Design Consultancy, based in the Guildford area.
If you are currently working at Senior or Principal level and want to work for growing business offering unrivalled career prospects, please read on.
My client is a forward thinking M&E Design consultancy, who work on some fantastic projects. They have a very strong loyal client base, and a lot of their work is repeat business, so job security is excellent.
They are currently looking to expand their team, and as a result of this are looking o recruit a high quality, client facing senior engineer to join the team.
They have ambitious yet achievable growth plans for the next 3-5 years, so this role would suit a career ambitious person, who wants to progress to Associate Director and even board director in the future.
Their offices are based in a very accessible location in the Guildford area (easy via train or car), and they are offering a very good salary without the London commute.
Requirements for the position:
- A minimum of 5 years experience within Electrical Building Services Design, ideally within a consulting environment (D&B would be considered but you must be able to do consulting design).
- Ideally degree qualified, or time served. Chartership would also be ideal but not essential.
- Capable of performing a lead engineer and client facing role.
- Manage and offer mentorship to junior and intermediate level engineers.
- Perform a hands on Electrical Design role.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on a variety of projects with industry leading clients.
- Genuine future promotional prospects to senior management level.
- A very competitive salary package, and regular salary reviews.
- The chance to work in a very nice office in a great location.
If you are a Senior/Principal level Electrical Design Engineer and would like to be considered for the position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org