Senior/Principal Mechanical Design Engineer - £60-£75k - Guildford
I am currently looking to recruit a Senior/Principal Level Mechanical Design Engineer, to work for a medium sized, leading M&E Design Consultancy, based in Guildford.
My client has been established for a number of years, and currently have a number of excellent projects and clients on their books. A large majority of their work is ling term repeat business, so job security is very good. They work in a variety of sectors including Commercial office, Healthcare, Leisure, Large Residential, hotels and major fit out projects.
2019 is an important year in their growth plan, and they are looking to strengthen their team by recruiting a Senior/Principal level Mechanical Design engineer.
They already have a well established team, and are looking for a strong client facing engineer, with the career ambition to really progress with the company. This role offers genuine future prospects to Associate/Director level and beyond.
If you are am ambitious Building Services Mechanical Design engineer and looking to take the next step in your career, my client would be keen to talk to you.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Mechanical Design engineer, with a minimum of 5 years consultancy based experience.
- Ideally degree qualified. If you are working towards/currently a chartered engineer this would be beneficial. If not full support will be given to obtain CEng if you want to do this.
- Happy to take the lead role on projects in a client facing capacity.
- Offer guidance and mentorship to junior/intermediate engineers.
- An ambitious engineer, looking to really progress with a growing business.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work as part of a dynamic, growing team on exciting projects.
- Genuine future promotional prospects. They are looking for future leaders of the business.
- An excellent salary package, and regular pay reviews.
- Very good office location near the station in the heart of Guildford.
If you are a Building Services Mechanical Design engineer and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday, and happy to talk before or after hours to suit you.
Alternatively please email email@example.com