Graduate Electrical Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a specialist building services and energy management consultancy, based in the heart of London. They're seeking a Graduate Electrical Engineer to join their growing team.
Their current project pipeline consists of a massive new-build - detailed design residential project, multiple mixed-use developments, retail units, commercial offices, energy centres & district heating schemes, as well as much more.
This is a very exciting time to be joining this consultancy who have plans in place to radically diversify their project and services offering. As such, they need an ambitious and highly technical Graduate Electrical Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team during this exciting period in the firm's history.
- Degree qualified in Building Services / Electrical Engineering.
- 0-1 years of relevant engineering experience in a consultancy or contractor.
- Efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Dialux, Relux, Amtech and other relevant design software is preferred but not essential.
- Hard working & self-sufficient - able to work independently and as a part of a larger team.
- Competent with technical report writing.