My client, a globally recognised mechanical and electrical engineering design consultancy are now looking for a Building Services Electrical Associate, to join their busy Surrey office in Redhill. With nearly 40 years of successfully completed project history, with some of the most recognized buildings in the world they are looking for a dedicated and passionate Electrical Associate to hit the ground the running.
If you are an Associate Electrical Design Engineer and would like to be considered for this role then please keep reading.
The ideal candidate will have excellent design skills from inception to completion. You will be confident in supervising junior and intermediate design engineers as well as having excellent communication skills with both internal and external professionals.
- Degree Qualified or alternative HND qualification
- At least 2 years of recent UK based experience
- Member of a recognised Chartered Institute (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent Electrical Design skills
- At least 10 years’ experience in the Building Services Industry
If you are an Electrical Building Services Associate and you would like to be considered for this unmissable opportunity, then please apply now.
For more information please contact Eloise at BPI Recruitment, 01483 343 191, Eloise.firstname.lastname@example.org