Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
My client a well-established building services consultancy has an immediate requirement for an intermediate level mechanical services design engineer to join their team supporting an Associate on a number of exciting building services projects.
The role will include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of assigned project work with an established team.
- Support more junior members of the team, act as technical mentor.
- Working and liaising with associated engineering disciplines as part of delivering projects.
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Support senior mangers running the commercial and contractual side of projects.
- Support managers identifying new business opportunities and involvement in bids/tenders etc.
- Offer consultative service to clients, exceeding expectations and delivering a first class service.
As an engineer you should be, qualified to a minimum of HNC level in a relevant subject with at least 3 years' UK consultancy experience. . You should have experience of leading mechanical elements on building services projects, with knowledge of thermal modelling software.
You should be enthusiastic and ambitious, have excellent communication skills, including report writing and presentation and be able to lead mechanical elements of one large project or a portfolio of smaller projects.
In return they offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position, you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be viewed on our website. Please see the link on our company profile.