Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you currently on the lookout for your next exciting opportunity as a Senior Electrical Engineer with an award-winning consultancy?
The client that we are currently working with are an international consultancy and have been established for over 15 years and have grown exponentially since their inception and now have offices in other continents. They are currently looking for a well versed and innovative Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join them in their Leeds office.
They are looking for a well rounded and time served Electrical Engineer to come and join their talented team. The successful engineer will have to be self-sufficient and capable of working on projects independently without assistance. You will be expected to attend meeting and mentor more junior and intermediate members of staff. You will have a wide and varied knowledge of electrical systems within a variety of different building types.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you'd be interested in the opportunity to work with this established and growing consultancy as a Senior Electrical Design Engineer then apply now