Principal Acoustic Consultant
Are you currently on the lookout for a brilliant career move as a Principal Acoustic Consultant within a well know multidisciplinary consultancy?
The client that we are currently working with has been established for over half a century and have a global presence with offices in over 100 countries. They are a large multidisciplinary consultancy and work across a multitude of sectors. They are currently looking for a Principal Acoustic Consultant to come and join there Bristol office.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Principal Acoustic Consultant to join as the right-hand man to the Technical Director of this office and become paramount to the office's growth and success. You will be given the means to work in a way that suits you and will have 100% trust put in to you and the way you work. You alongside the Technical Director are going to be responsible for building a team and winning business for this office which means that there is brilliant room for fast career progression as the team grows. You will have to be a confident and outgoing individual that is already in a role that sees you doing business development, or you will be able to fall straight in to this role and be comfortable in the commercial aspect of the business and see yourself as successful at winning new work. As well as this you will have to be very technically capable and able to work on projects individually.
* Prepare fee proposals for and carry out acoustics, noise and vibration assessments, sound management programmes and design specifications
* Manage projects and deliver to agreed budgets on time
* Actively develop the business with new and existing clients
* Manage team workloads
* Provide advanced expertise in specialist area of acoustic consultancy and keep the team updated with development in these fields
* Present noise and vibration matters effectively to non-technical audiences including public meetings and inquiries and may be an expert witness
The skills and experience you will need to have:
* Extensive technical expertise in acoustics
* Ability to produce draft proofs of Evidence and act as an expert witness
* Commercially focused with proven leadership skills
* A great communicator, able to present to non-technical audiences
* Financial management of projects
* Business development
If you want the opportunity to be a part of the growth and success of this office whilst at the same time evolving your own career as an Acoustic Consultant, then apply now.