Senior Mechanical Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
To manage the whole project consultancy process day to day (rather than strategically) by knowing and performing the company’s duties via the ACE Agreement and Company standards. Represent the company on projects with only periodic quality review by Associates or Directors. Work to enhance the reputation of our client for delivering Building Services Excellence.
- Carry-out Project/Team Specific activities as defined from time to time by Supervisor.
- Manage projects to achieve Client satisfaction and profitability targets
- Work within Team environment and be able to instruct technicians and support staff in their work as it relates to the projects under the Senior Engineer’s control.
- Control own and staff activities to meet Company financial / time targets.
- Advise other Construction Team Professionals on their own activities related to Building Services.
- Design and detail straightforward engineering systems.
- Illustrate concepts and prepare written reports.
- Prepare detailed design drawings in sketch form suitable for presenting concepts to Clients and other Design Professionals.
- Adequately communicate their thoughts and ideas to other staff, professionals and clients in verbal and written form.
- Prepare complete packages of tender information.
- Monitor and report on the quality and progress of work on site.
- Prepare budget costs and produce designs to meet agreed budget.
- Manage and value variations to the contract.
- Act professionally with all parties on the clients work so as to develop the company’s reputation.
- Achieve continued professional development in areas relevant to the achievement of personal objectives and as a contribution to those of the company.
- Contribute to the development of the company so as to enhance its reputation.
- Identify new work opportunities with Client and other professionals
- Manage Works with fee value of £100,000 per annum using office resources
- Total Client satisfaction with service delivered
- Timely delivery of work to Company quality and profit requirements
- Technical review reports prior to internal review
- Expand work related knowledge
- Study to meet CPD objectives
- Effective Team member, i.e. works well with others
- Technically competent
- Construction Process Aware
- Good Communicator
Apply for Senior Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly