Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you currently looking for your next exciting career move as a Senior Mechanical Engineer with a nationally recognised building services consultancy?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for nearly 30 years and provide full consultancy services to large blue-chip organisations working on some brilliant projects across the country with some of their most notable being adidas' hi-tech distribution centre and brand-new John Lewis Shopping Store. They are currently looking for a well versed and talented Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their established team in Leeds.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be expected to jo develop and present project design proposals to clients based on their briefs as well as prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings and contract documentation. You will be comfortable taking the role of mechanical lead on a variety of projects and will be able to easily switch between projects to ensure they are delivered on time within budget and to the specification of the client. You will be expected to help the progression and development of junior and intermediate engineers to ensure they reach their full potential within the business.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a design role within the building services industry
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Appreciation of other building services disciplines
- Knowledge of job costing
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD. 5.7
- The ability to operate within ISO9001 & 14001 processes
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you would be keen to work with this brilliant and forward-thinking consultancy as a Senior Mechanical Engineer, then apply now.