Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you A Senior Electrical Design Engineer looking to work with a boutique Building Services Consultancy?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for nearly half a century and have made a name for themselves within the Built Environment. They are constantly growing, having over 100 employees and work in a plethora of sectors with their projects spanning a vast range of the market. They are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to come and assist them with their increasing workload in their Royston Cambridge.
The ideal candidate will have a diverse project portfolio and exemplary experience when it comes to the design of a variety of building types throughout the built environment. You will feel comfortable taking responsibility of your own projects and making sure they are delivered on time, within budget and to the specification of the client. You will have experience mentoring junior and intermediate engineers ensuring they reach their potential within the business. You will be able to hit the ground running and take care of your own projects, you will be confident and hold good client facing skills while at the same time being very technically capable.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 8+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you're an ambitious Senior electrical engineer interested in growing with this dynamic and ever evolving building services consultancy then apply now.