Electrical Estimator (Building Services) - Lincoln based M&E Contractor - £35-50k + bonus
Your new company
A leading Mechanical & Electrical Building Services installation company based in Lincolnshire are looking for an Electrical Estimator to join their team. They offer turnkey mechanical and Electrical packages to Government, Industrial, Commercial, Educational, Medical, Retail and Leisure organisations.
Your new role
You will work in a small estimating team and be required to estimate/tender for electrical services projects across a variety of project types ranging from £50k - £5million. You will be required to produce basic electrical designs in order to be able to carry out 'take offs'. You will have the opportunity to negotiate better discounts at tender to ensure we are more competitive than the competition, raise any estimating request for information RFIs throughout the tendering process.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a qualified electrician / electrical engineer
- Experience tendering for electrical services projects with values of at least £500k
- Have a wealth of knowledge within the M&E sector for materials, products, prices and commercial awareness.
- You will have at least 5 years' experience in a building services estimating role and be able to produce basic electrical designs in order to create a bill of materials.
- You will have good knowledge of the local market and local suppliers.
What you'll get in return
- £35,000 - 50,000
- 24 days holiday
- Company pension
- Profit related bonus scheme
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097