A leading UK consultancy are now looking for a BIM Coordinator within the Architectural Sector to join their busy Birmingham office.
My award-winning client is on the hunt for a proactive and enthusiastic BIM Coordinator to hit the ground running at their extremely well-established consultancy. They are looking for an individual to strengthen their Digital Engineering service and become a key part in the continued growth of this service. My client has a passion for learning and continuous improvement and takes pride in its driven culture that drives towards meeting aspirations to be the best.
The successful candidate will be expected to be comfortable with taking the lead on BIM delivery tasks in a client facing role.
- Bachelors and or Master’s degree in built environment / BIM / data science
- Up to 2 years of relevant Industry experience
- Enthusiastic individual with excellent time management skills
- Experience using BIM authoring and co-ordination tools
What my client can offer you:
- Formal BIM authoring and Co-ordination software training
- Excellent exposure to a variety of projects, clients and sectors
- An extremely competitive salary package
- Outstanding long-term job prospects
If you are looking to progress your career as an Architectural BIM Coordinator and would like endless opportunities within a new job role then please apply now.
Alternatively, if you would like some more information on the role then please do not hesitate to contact Eloise at BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 191 or email Eloise.email@example.com