Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Design Engineer required for leading Main Contractor - prestigious end client
Would you be interested in a Senior Electrical Design Engineering job with one of the largest Contractors in the UK?
You will be assigned to work on a prestigious Public Sector contract, looking after the electrical services on their entire contract.
This is a permanent position and you will be paid competitively and will have access to some of the best benefits in the private sector including:
- 27 days annual leave (in XMAS shutdown)
- 7% of basic salary (subject to a minimum of 5%), contribution from employee (12% total contribution) via salary sacrifice
- Private Health Insurance - Eligible for Single Cover, paid for by the Client. This is a taxable benefit. (on successful completion of the probation period)
- Subsidised Private Health Insurance - for dependents (on successful completion of the probation period)
- Annual Health Screening - after completing 12 months' continuous service
- Subsidised Dental Insurance
- Insured at 3 x basic salary (on successful completion of the probation period)
- Long term sickness insurance (on successful completion of the probation period)
- One individual professional subscription reimbursed per annum
- Include childcare vouchers, cycle to work bike purchase scheme, season ticket loan etc
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on their website.
We also welcome speculative applications.