Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - To £60K + Package
Established from a desire to deliver a truly integrated and sustainable turn-key solution, this Design and Build Contractor are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for their well-established inhouse MEP Design Team.
Working in close collaboration with the in-house team of Architects, Civil and Structural Engineers, Project Managers, Construction Managers and BIM Technicians you will design, lead and manage numerous complex projects across the Education, Healthcare, Scientific and Industrial sectors.
With a track record of delivering complex projects across the globe; this role will appeal to an individual seeking stability, concept to completion involvement and the opportunity of designing cutting edge solutions for complex projects.
The successful individual will be responsible for;
- Liaising with clients, establishing briefs and then agreeing deliverables
- Producing detailed designs of HVAC systems and the associated pipework
- Leading engineers to achieve project timescales
- Co-ordinating with other disciples to ensure other services don't clash
- Reviewing design philosophies and developing HVAC / PH services strategies
- Representing the client at external meetings
- Overseeing the construction and commissioning of projects
- Actively promoting and encouraging the use of passive environmental controls
- Assisting in the bidding process
- Delivering outstanding levels of client service to ensure repeat business