Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
I have a very unique opportunity for an experience Mechanical Design Engineer to join my client in Bristol.
They already have a successful stamp within the building services industry in Oxford, Birmingham and London and looking to expand on their success by setting up an office in Bristol, so this would be your chance to be involved at the early stages of the development which will give you a very diverse role by helping win the projects you want to work on!
Senior Mechanical Engineer duties include:
- Working as part of a design team delivering detailed design
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
- Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
- Designing site-specific equipment as required
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project