Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Our client has been steadily growing for the last 40 years and they have built themselves an extremely strong client base to which keeps growing. They are currently on the lookout for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to come and join them in their West Wycombe office to assist them with their increase in workload. If you are an ambitious and talented electrical engineer looking for a place to grow and a company that can really invest a lot of time and energy in to helping you become a well-rounded engineer this consultancy will suit you.
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing and presenting documentation to clients as per their expectation so requirements are met
- correspond with the client and recommend appropriate courses of action to take to meet project requirements.
- Establish and agree clear responsibility as lead internal consultant for the project. Propose labour resource requirements, monitor time and disbursements spends and take remedial action as appropriate on allocating the charges to the individual job to ensure that financial objectives are met.
- When acting as lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in their letter of appointment.
- Manage subordinates appropriately so that they may fully participate in their various teams, while still meeting client requirements.
Electrical Design Engineer requirements:
- IET qualified or equivalent membership of a professional institution
- Degree qualified Electrical Design Engineer with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Health & Safety, CDM, Building Regulation legislation knowledge
- Possess the ability to produce scale drawings using AutoCAD
- Excellent IT skills using MS Office packages.
If you're looking for a place to grow and a consultancy that's interested and actively involved in your progression then apply now.
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly