Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Great opportunity for a time served Senior Mechanical Engineer to come and join an established and stable consultancy in West Wycombe.
Our client has been established for 40 years and built themselves a strong client base and aren't worried at all by Brexit. They are looking for a talented and well versed senior Mechanical Engineer that's capable of coming and getting on with their projects from the get to go.
The successful candidate will be a well-versed mechanical engineer that has worked in a variety of sectors on a number of varied projects. You will be a time served Mechanical Engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge and be able to easily adapt to any project that you are tasked with. You will be expected to make site visits to carry out surveys and reports etc and will be expected to design specific equipment as and when needed.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC in building services/ mechanical engineering
- At least 7 years' experience within a design role within a building services consultancy
- CEng or working towards chartership
- Ability to mage multiple projects at one time
- Good knowledge of a variety of design software
- Full UK driving license
If you want the opportunity to work with this established and Brexit safe organisation as a Senior Mechanical Engineer apply now.