Senior Electrical Engineer *Contract *
Are you currently looking for your next contract opportunity with a well-known building services consultancy as a Senior Electrical Engineer?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 40 years and have a steady income of work throughout a variety of different sectors. They have offices across the nation with a talented and growing workforce, the sectors they work in make themselves Brexit proof so are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to come and help them with their increasing workload in the Bristol office. This will be an ongoing appointment so there is great potential to earn here.
The successful candidate will have to be well versed and have brilliant technical capability when it comes to the detailed design of a variety of different electrical systems throughout a multitude of sectors. You will be able to hit the ground running and get on with the design of multiple projects to the client's specifications. You will have good client facing skills and be able to attend meetings and visit sites accordingly.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
Great opportunity for the right Senior Electrical Engineer to join a talented team of Engineers within a brilliant organisation.