Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer, Building Services
£25 - 30,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer required for a leading M&E Client in Birmingham who have been making waves within the building services sector over 100 years. Working with key clients and ample amount of repeat business you will never be short of exciting mechanical design projects to work on
Positioned well in the M&E sector and work hard to achieve results anyone joining this company will further excel their career and offered a competitive package to suit. This role will suit a Mechanical Design Engineer with a minimum of 2 years to a maximum of 5 years mechanical design experience.
It is essential that as a Mechanical Design Engineer can work in a team environment and work well to achieve results. Although working on your own initiative is essential.
Ideally you will have a building services qualification - HNC/D or degree however this is not essential. Graduate or member of CIBSE or greater is ideal but again not essential
You will be responsible for:
- Providing Mechanical design support to the Director on mechanical projects.
- The Design of Mechanical services from the concept stage to detailed design.
- Assist in preparation of design reports, feasibility studies, specifications and design drawings
- Carry out site surveys where necessary
- Attend design team and Site Meetings
Should this role be suited to yourself please contact Narinder Rehal on 01785 715 505 or 07968 359 222
Or email your cv to email@example.com