Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Building Services
£excellent with car allowance and benefits package
Working for a leading M&E client who specialise in design and build multimillion pound M&E projects seek an elite senior mechanical design engineer to join a very strong design team. Positioned well in the building services industry and work hard to achieve results anyone joining this business will further excel their career and offered a competitive package to suit.
This role has arisen due to the increase of work and endless repeat business my client receives.
This Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will play a major role within the design and build division. We seek a candidate from either a consultancy or contracting background.
It is essential that you can work in a team environment and work well to achieve results. Although working on your own initiative is essential.
Ideally you will have a building services qualification - HNC/D or degree however this is not essential. Graduate or associate member of CIBSE or greater is ideal but again not essential
You will be responsible for:
- Providing Mechanical design support to the Director .
- Manage a variety of mechanical projects from inception to completion.
- The design of Mechanical services from the concept stage to detailed design.
- Assist in preparation of design reports, feasibility studies, specifications and design drawings
- Carry out site surveys where necessary
- Attend design team and Site Meetings.
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Narinder on 07968 359 222 / 01785 715 505