Intermediate Electrical Engineer
We are currently working with an International M&E Consultancy that is looking to add an ambitious and talented Electrical Engineer to their Data Centre team in Bicester.
Our client has been established for over 15 years and has made leaps and bounds growing to an international consultancy with offices across the UK and in other parts of the world. They are currently looking for a well versed and talented Electrical engineer with experience in the design of electrical systems for Data Centres to come and join them and their talented team in Bicester. You will be given the opportunity to grow within the team and be guided and mentored by the more experienced engineers to ensure you reach your potential.
Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- A degree or HNC in building services or electrical engineering
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within the building services industry
- It would be advantageous if you had Data Centre/ Mission Critical specific experience
- Good knowledge of UK regulations and legislation
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Amtech, Relux & Dialux (Revit Advantageous)
- Confident and able to manage your time appropriately
If you want the fantastic opportunity to develop your skills as a talented and valued Electrical Engineer with a dynamic and growing consultancy then apply now.