Intermediate Electrical Engineer
We are currently working with a nationally recognised multidisciplinary consultancy to help them find a talented and ambitious Intermediate Electrical Engineer to come and work with their rapidly growing team in Birmingham.
Our client has been established for over 70 years and have become a prominent player in the built environment with them boasting an impressive client base and running operations from over 10 locations in the UK. They are known for producing very talented Engineers and have created a brilliant environment for all their employees. They have won countless awards and are currently looking to add to their Birmingham Building services division with a well versed and enthusiastic Intermediate Electrical Engineer.
The successful candidate will have good knowledge of UK building regulations and legislation and have good technical ability when it comes to the detailed design of Electrical Systems throughout a variety of different building types. You will be able to switch between projects to ensure clients deadlines and needs are met. You will be confident and have good client facing skills. You will have some experience on sites and be able to design site specific tools when needed.
Intermediate Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- A degree or HNC in building services or electrical engineering
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within the building services industry
- It would be advantageous if you had Data Centre/ Mission Critical specific experience
- Good knowledge of UK regulations and legislation
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Amtech, Relux & Dialux (Revit Advantageous)
- Confident and able to manage your time appropriately
Great opportunity to work with one of the most well-known national Multidisciplinary consultancies' as a talented and enthusiastic Intermediate Electrical Engineer if you want to work with a company that invests and gives back to its engineers then apply now