Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to manage the Mechanical building services elements of complex or highly technical projects in Surrey. Must hold at least 10 years experience.
The successful candidate will be required to manage / lead the mechanical building services elements of complex or highly technical projects. Working within a team you will be tasked with undertaking a range of duties requiring skills that will include:
- Management of projects to achieve client satisfaction and profitability for the business,
- Identify and manage resources to achieve project requirements,
- Financial management and reporting on project profitability,
- Technical and quality reviews of project information,
- Developing conceptual& detailed designs solutions in line with client’s brief,
- Production of mechanical specifications,
- Represent the business at a wide range of meetings,
- Assist in the preparation of fee submissions and project bids,
- Good communicator with a professional approach to all work and ability to interface and build relationships with clients to secure repeat business,
- Reviewing technical competency of mechanical work,
- Design, supervision and technical reviewing of allocated projects,
- Provide specialist technical advice and guidance at project and group level,
In return you will receive the opportunity to work within an award winning forward thinking organisation that is committed to helping you achieve your career goals providing you with a platform to develop towards Principal level and beyond. A highly competitive salary is on offer as well as a benefits package that includes: Life assurance, 23 to 28 days holiday, pension scheme and performance bonus.