Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Founded in the 1980's this multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy now employs over 200 staff and continues to secure virtually all of their work via repeat business or recommendations. Due to continued growth and a very positive outlook for the year; they are now looking for an additional Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer for their Kent office.
Working under a Chartered Associate or Chartered Principal Engineer you will assist with the design and delivery of projects, attending design team and client meetings, carry out MEP condition surveys, ensure designs utilise renewable or passive design strategies and finally; prepare drawings, designs and specifications.
You will enjoy working on a range projects such as infrastructure, defence, residential, healthcare, commercial and industrial through all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Degree qualified and at least three years' experience in Building Services.
- Broad range of projects spanning the private and public sectors.
- Able to communicate clearly and establish rapport with clients and colleagues.
- Able to use Hevacomp or IES and a working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- 37.5 hour working week - 8.30am - 5pm.
- 23 days leave
- On-site parking
- 3% Pension
- Annual performance based bonus
- Annual salary review