Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you currently on the lookout for your next exciting position as a Senior Electrical Engineer within the Building Services division of a growing multidisciplinary consultancy?
Our client has been established for a number of years now and have won countless awards for the way they treat their employees as well as for the projects they deliver. They are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join their growing team in Ipswich to assist with the ever-increasing workload.
Senior Electrical Engineer responsibilities include:
- Managing projects to the standards of the client and in the deliverance of budgetary and time restraints.
- Liaising with Clientele and competent at interfacing with Project Teams and Contractors.
- Taking charge of project deliverables, making decisions and acting on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
- Managing projects and coordinating with junior engineers and remote design teams.
- Good communicator with strong report and specification writing skills.
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years in Electrical design for Building Services
- Ability to run multiple projects at one time
- Good working knowledge of Amtech, Dialux and AutoCAD
- Proven track record in delivery projects on time and within budget
- CEng or working towards
- Ability to obtain UK Security Clearance preferable.
If you think you could be interested in working with this forward thinking and quickly evolving company as a well versed and experienced Senior Electrical Engineer, then apply now.