Associate Fire Engineer
Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity as an Associate Fire Engineer with a renowned and highly prestigious consultancy in Bristol?
Our client has been established now for over 1000 years and operate from offices all over the globe. They currently require an Associate Fire Engineer who are enthusiastic about being able to offer their contribution to infrastructure projects of national and international importance, with the flexibility to apply their skills and experience to projects in any of our client's key target areas (infrastructure, defence, education, mixed-use development and energy). We need people willing to work outside their comfort zone and who are able to contribute to designs that must achieve world-class levels of safety, innovation and constructability. You will be capable of developing fire strategies and problem training for a range of building types and issues working, as part of a multi-discipline team as well as having experience of fire modelling and evacuation packages an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided. It would be extremely beneficial if you had experience of fire systems and structural fire protection.
Associate Fire Safety Engineer Requirements:
- A relevant Fire Engineering qualification or science degree
- Minimum of 8 years' experience of working as a Fire Engineer
- Candidates should have experience of the development of fire strategies and / or fire protection designs to either British, European or NFPA standards at a level commensurate with the grade for which they are applying.
- Experience in complex environments such as road and rail tunnels, railway Stations and airports would be particularly attractive.
- Whilst opportunities exist in all areas and levels, following some significant major project wins.
- Experience of working in the nuclear industry will be a benefit but is not considered essential
Great opportunity for the right candidate if you're an Associate fire Engineer with excellent technical ability and want to work for a company that delivers some of the most notable projects then apply now.