Technical Services Manager (Building Services)
We are currently on the look out for a Technical Services Manager for a vibrant and Dynamic Building Services consultancy.
They are currently growing their engineering team as they are constantly winning new work and need an ambitious and well-rounded Technical Services Manager with experience in hard facilities or contract management. They work with some of the biggest and most prestigious blue-chip companies in the country and boast an impressive client base. This is a brilliant unique position with the potential to work from home when not travelling to sites. Any office work you do carry out will be held from their base of operations in Shrewsbury however this could change to suit the candidate based on their location and could be done from their London or Bolton office also.
Technical Services Manager Requirements:
* A working knowledge of SFG20
* Experience of project management and CDM.
* Experience in M&E maintenance contract mobilisation.
* An understanding of UK construction contracts and processes
* An aspiration to deliver engineering excellence to some fantastic clients
Technical Services Manager Responsibilities:
* M&E contractor audit based of SFG20 Standards
* Maintenance Contract mobilisation.
* Remedial works quote approval and technical advice.
* Preparation of Project Specifications.
* Project Management and CDM co-ordination.
* Tender evaluation.
* Understanding and interpreting customer requirements
* Monitoring the performance of MEP contractors based on SFG20 standards
* Assisting in the delivery of all aspects of M&E services refurbishment and new installation projects; working to a programme, budget and specification to include commissioning and post occupancy evaluation processes
* Assisting in developing engineering designs to achieve client aspirations in respect of sustainability and energy management targets
If you want the chance to work with this brilliant consultancy as a Technical Services manager with a vibrant and rapidly evolving team then apply now.