Electrical Design Engineer
Our Client is a well-known Multidisciplinary consultancy at the forefront of M&E Design. They are currently on the lookout for a talented and ambitious Electrical Engineer to come and joint their growing team in Leicester.Our client has been established for over half a century and have a very strong team of Engineer in their Leicester office and have had an influx of work so are looking to bring on a bright and motivated Electrical Engineer to help out within the Building Services team.
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing and presenting documentation to clients as per their expectation so requirements are met
- correspond with the client and recommend appropriate courses of action to take to meet project requirements.
- Establish and agree clear responsibility as lead internal consultant for the project. Propose labour resource requirements, monitor time and disbursements spends and take remedial action as appropriate on allocating the charges to the individual job to ensure that financial objectives are met.
- When acting as lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in their letter of appointment.
- Manage subordinates appropriately so that they may fully participate in their various teams, while still meeting client requirements.
Electrical Design Engineer requirements:
- IET qualified or equivalent membership of a professional institution
- Degree qualified Electrical Design Engineer with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Health & Safety, CDM, Building Regulation legislation knowledge
- Possess the ability to produce scale drawings using AutoCAD
- Excellent IT skills using MS Office packages.
I you think you are interested in working with a consultancy that looks after their employees and want to work on some of the best projects that the country has to offer then apply now.