Senior Electrical Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team in Greater Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have professional experience within the Engineering Services Industry to ensure work is carried out to a specified standard having had a consultancy or facilities services background.
The client is a commercially focused Engineering Services consultancy to a wide range of blue chip organisations and investors. They provide survey, design and procurement advice along with on-going management of Engineering Services maintenance contracts, monitoring the overall service delivery on behalf of many blue chip clients and investors.
IT Knowledge to include MS Word, Excel and Project plus design software along with AutoCAD is preferable.
Would suit a senior engineer or a below that are looking to progress to engineer level.
Training and CIBSE supported
Desire to be a Building Service Engineer (both M&E required)
- Prepare designs and calculations for Mech electrical engineering systems in buildings
- On site Engineering Services inspections and survey reports
- Engineering Contractor Monitoring
- Assist in preparation of budget cost estimates for project designs.
- Assist in production of Engineering Service Lifecycle Plans
- Ability to advise on Engineering Service Compliance
- Client meetings and reporting
- Educated with relevant Engineering Studies
- Excellent report writing skills
- Working towards IET or CIBSE accreditation
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority
- Diligent and pro-active
- Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel would be essential
- Working Knowledge of UK standards
- Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- IT Knowledge to include MS Word, Excel and Project plus design tools is preferable.
- Desire of working within the North West property market
- Learn from qualified engineers within a highly commercial property market
- Opportunity to work with high profile clients
- Travel across the UK and Europe (recently Ireland, Italy, Holland & France)