Senior Electrical Design Engineer
A well-established building services consultancy has an immediate requirement for an experienced design engineer to join their electrical team, to work on a mixture of mainly residential and commercial projects.
They are looking for somebody who is qualified to a minimum of HND level with at least 8-10 years' electrical design experience within the UK building services market.
You should have client facing skills, smart articulate and have good time management and organisational skills.
You will need to be able to carry out
- Load assessment / diversity / max demand calculations and make applications to supply authority
- Lighting calculations
- Power Distribution
- Fire alarm systems
- Security systems
- Lighting protection systems
- Voice and data systems
- Writing of technical specifications
- preparing of BWIC budgets
- Preparing budget costs
- Inspecting installation works and surveys
- writing reports for non-technical clients
- Snagging and witnessing
- Attend client, design and progress meetings
You should be familiar with AutoCAD, Hevacomp, DIALux, and be familiar with BS7671, Building Regulations, CIBSE guides and JCT contracts.
In return they offer a very attractive salary package.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position, you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be viewed on our website. Please see the link on our company profile.