Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - £35k - £45k + Package - Sidcup - Immediate Start
A multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Sidcup, Kent are actively looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer. Due to continued growth and increasing workload they require an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their close knit and personable team.
- Their areas of expertise include retail, commercial and residential.
- Knowledge of these would be beneficial although not essential.
- Ideally you will be a member of CIBSE or looking to become a member together with working towards your Chartered Engineering status.
- You will be joining a five strong Mechanical Team headed up by an Associate and overseen by a Mechanical Director.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Designing and managing individual projects, resolving technical matters and liaison with clients as and when required.
- Technical and supervisory guidance in Mechanical aspects of the Company.
- Liaising and developing the relationship with existing clients of the Company whilst endeavouring to secure new sources of work. (You will receive training and guidance if required, in these areas of marketing the Company)
- Attending project meetings with clients and internal meetings, to discuss progress and policies. We encourage a collaborative approach with new ideas always welcome, to develop our strategy and business.
- Ideally you will possess the following attributes:
- Preferably at least 3 years' experience and a degree in Building Services engineering.
- Proficient in the use of Office 2010, Cymap, Heavacomp and although not essential, a knowledge of AutoCAD would be beneficial.
- A conscientious and focused outlook to your profession.
- The ability to think 'outside the box' in solving engineering and commercial problems.
- Highly motivated with a strong aptitude to learn and develop skills.
- A positive and friendly team approach.
- An enthusiastic and willing personality to handle client relationships and develop these further.
- My client would also consider a contractor Freelance Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with Retail experience
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £45k + Excellent Benefits Package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.