Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer - London
I'm working with a large global, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy to find them an Electrical Design Engineer for their London studio. Their Building Services group works closely with a range of disciplines to deliver sustainable and energy efficient building environments, on large scale developments in diverse climates and cultures.
This is a great opportunity to work on some of the most challenging projects globally, working in collaboration with signature architects, as well as supporting the further development of their MEP team.
The Electrical Design Engineer will be given exposure to a wide range of projects from different sectors across the world; and with the close support of Principal and Associate Engineers will be given the chance of stepping up into a Senior role.
- Prepare concept and detailed electrical engineering building services design.
- Prepare technical specifications and schedules.
- Using Amtech, Dialux, IES, Elevate and Revit.
- Ensure projects are carried out within agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Assume a client facing role at meetings with clients and suppliers.
- Work towards Chartered Engineering status and attend CPD's.
- Mentor and assist Graduate Engineers
- Actively engage with other in-house disciplines and ensure all services are properly co-ordinated.
With over 2000 staff globally and a reputation for designing and delivering some of the most iconic and challenging projects; this is a great opportunity that will accelerate your career and provide you with job satisfaction, regular reviews and continuous learning.
This role will allow you the freedom, autonomy and creativity to push the boundaries of sustainable building technology across HVAC, Electrical and PH whilst also developing your knowledge in related areas such as Building Physics, facades, lighting and BIM.
Ideally you will be degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or Building Services, have at least four years' experience and have worked on UK and international projects.