Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Are you look for your next opportunity to work with one of the leading players in the building Services industry as an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer?
Our client Is one of the most established Contractors within the industry and have offices across the country. This client has been at the forefront of the building services industry for nearly 100 years and are constantly winning new projects. They work on some of the most well publicised projects in the country and are currently looking for a Dynamic and ambitious Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to come and join their talented team in Birmingham to assist with their increase in workload.
The successful engineer will be ambitious and willing to learn. They will have aspirations of growing with the consultancy and becoming a well versed and very technically capable engineer. This company Is willing to invest a lot of time and money in to the development of your success and will try and help you achieve it in every way possible. You will have good design capabilities and knowledge of a variety of different software's. You will have ideally started going top site visits and liaised with clients and feel confident with this.
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or building services
- Minimum of 2 years within a design role in the building services industry
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Fully IT literate with experience in AutoCAD, NES, Amtech, Revit & Cymap
- Able to work in the UK FREELY without sponsorship
If you're interested in working with this leading and forward-thinking consultancy as an ambitious and innovative Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, then apply now.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kye to find out more about other opportunities. **
- We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.