Senior Public Health Design Engineer
An established specialist building services consultancy has an immediate requirement for a qualified and experienced senior level public health design engineer to join their team in their London office working on a full range of prestigious projects.
- To Design public systems, prepare drawings, specifications and product schedules for projects from inception to completion (including hot and cold-water systems, above/below ground drainage, rainwater harvesting/drainage, grey water recycling systems, fire protection, etc).
- Check tender submissions, drawings and technical submittals to ensure quality of products and equipment are in accordance with design.
- Undertake site visits and monitor progress against the design with minimal supervision.
- Build relationships and contacts with potential sources of new work, whilst maintaining existing relationships.
- Assist with the delivery of presentations and pitches.
- Represent the company at external meetings in relation to Public Health matters.
- Be qualified to degree level or have demonstrable practical experience
- Have an appropriate professional membership such as CIBSE/SOPHE.
- Have an understanding of BSRIA BG6 2018 and RIBA stages, Part L, the CDM Regulations and BREEAM and renewable technologies.
- Be fully conversant with the CIBSE Guides and all latest/relevant Public Health technical guidance, recommendations and standards.
- Be proficient in the use of the following systems; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Hevacomp or IES, Outlook.
In return they offer an excellent salary/benefits package.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position, you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be viewed on our website. Please see the link on our company profile.