Principal Electrical Engineer
Our client is looking to recruit a Principal Electrical Engineer for the Manchester Office. This is a permanent position, offering a competitive salary and excellent flexible benefits.
Core job functions
- Supporting & leading on a number of projects at any one time (typically up to five projects at differing stages)
- Early stage strategic input to design from site appraisal stage
- Detailed design to construction status information
- Liaison with design team, statutory authorities and contractors
- Undertake site surveys and inspection work
- Mentoring and development of junior staff is a key part of the role.
- A self-starter who is tenacious in concluding tasks
- An articulate communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Someone with ambition who is dynamic and enjoys change and variety
- Good sense of humour and self-motivated.