Public Health Design Engineer
Public Health Engineer - To £55K + Package
I'm looking for a PH Engineer with a good understanding of British Standards, IOP, BG6/2018, CIBSE guidelines (Part H) and Sustainability for a global, Building Services Consultancy based in London.
The role will appeal to an experienced PH Engineer who has at least three years' experience who wants to join a design led, innovative and employee owned firm offering UK and international projects, loads of autonomy, a structured training and development program and a fantastic working environment
Using a range of Building Services Software as Hevacomp, Gutterflow, Bluebeam and Revit you be responsible for
designing the full range of Public Health Services from RIBA Stages 2 - 5 and managing your own time and deliverables.
Main tasks will include;
- Designing Hot and Cold-water services
- Pipe sizing the water supply
- Producing equipment schedules
- Producing above ground drainage design for Foul & Rainwater services
- Preparing mark-ups for the Revit Technicians and CAD staff.
- Coordination with M&E team and external architects, reaching a mutually agreeable solution.
- Tracking your time spent on projects versus the fee allocated to projects
- Reviewing Architectural & Structural models and X-refs.
- Reviewing the complete design / drawings as per RIBA/ BSRIA, commenting as required.
- Attending site, client and design team meetings
- Working as part of a team to hit company targets and objective
- Taking full ownership and accountability for your allocated projects
- Keeping the PH Director informed of any risks or potential delays on projects.
- 5% pension
- Up to 38 days leave
- Flexible holiday options
- Private healthcare scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Payment of professional memberships
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Ongoing CPD
- Vibrant and very relaxed working environment