Major Projects Director - South
I am currently looking to recruit a Project Director, to work for an industry leading Mechanical Contractor, based in the South of England.
If you have experience delivering major projects and come from a Mechanical Building Services, HVAC or Construction background, please read on.
My client is an dynamic, award winning business, and have a great reputation for high profile project delivery. This coupled with ambitious growth plans makes them a very appealing career prospect.
Due to an ongoing workload and recent project wins, they are looking to recruit a Major Projects Director, to oversee the delivery of their flagship projects.
This role would suit someone with excellent client facing skills, commercial awareness and real career ambition. As mentioned you must be from a construction, Mechanical Building Services or HVAC background to be considered for this role.
- The role sits within the senior management team within the business. You will report directly to the Managing Director.
- The position involves the full leadership of major projects in a client facing capacity. You will have full accountability for the project.
- The role will include the overseeing health and safety, Profit and Loss, leading the project delivery team, labour forecasting, resource management.
- Develop delivery tactics and implement them to ensure projects are delivered to schedule and within budget.
- Be the “point of contact” for clients on the projects, ensuring their expectations are managed and they are kept up to date on project progress.
- Lead by example, and offer strong leadership and career development for people within your team.
Requirements for the position:
- Ideally HNC/Degree qualified. This is not a pre requisite but would be beneficial.
- A proven track record of project delivery at a strategic, tactical and stakeholder management level.
- A minimum of 7 years experience within a leadership/project delivery role, relating to major projects in the construction, HVAC or Mechanical Building Services environment.
- Clear and concise verbal and written skills.
- Very strong client facing skills.
- A Full UK Driving licence.
- Willing to travel within the South of England.
- A strong background and track record within the built environment, relating to HVAC, Mechanical Building Services and Construction.
In return my client will offer a substantial basic salary plus industry leading package, and the chance progress your career with a dynamic market leader.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment. I am available 8am-8pm on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533, and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.