Senior mechanical design engineer – perm – Oxford/Aylesbury
Senior or principal mechanical design engineer – perm – Oxford/Aylesbury
I am working with a building services consultancy who are currently expanding on the back of winning a number of exciting new projects. They require a senior or principal mechanical design engineer to lead projects and deliver design within a range of sectors.
Well-established and respected, this consultancy have a great track record of delivering projects. Candidates should have the below experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a mechanical building services design engineer;
- Qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services engineering or similar;
- Experience using industry software such as IES and AutoCAD.
- Some project leading and people management experience
- Ambition to develop technical and management skills as a mechanical engineer and progress within the practice.
Within the senior or principal mechanical design engineer role, duties will include:
- Mechanical Design & Specification;
- Surveying & Reporting;
- Lead projects – managing your own resources and deadlines, with support as necessary;
- Project and team resourcing;
- Mentoring young mechanical engineers;
- Attending client meetings representing the firm
To learn more about this senior/principal mechanical design engineer opportunity please contact John Sanger at 1st Step Solutions