Electrical Design Engineer
Intermediate Electrical Engineer - To £40K + Package
I'm currently recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer for a medium sized, Building Services consultancy based in Zone 1, central London.
With over 250 staff over a network of over 10 offices they are large enough to win and deliver £100M+ projects, whilst still being small enough to recognise their staff as their most important assets.
Supported by a Senior or Principal Electrical Design Engineer, you will be given as much responsibility and autonomy as you desire and the opportunity of designing and delivering your own projects from concept to handover.
- Producing schedules, specifications and scopes for work documents.
- Designing LV distribution, fire alarms, intruder, access control, internal and external lighting and CCTV systems.
- Producing working drawings.
- Carrying out condition reports and preliminary load assessments.
- Designing containment routes.
- Carrying out cable sizing and discrimination studies.
- Producing mains distribution and lighting/emergency lighting layouts.
- Attending client and design team meetings.
- Maintain a record of CFD and work towards achieving your CEng status.
Please note they do offer a full benefits package of 5% pension, 4 x life assurance, private healthcare, interest free season ticket loan, CIBSE approved training and development programme and a reduced 35 hour working week.
Ideally you will be Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering, have at least three years UK experience and be able to design, co-ordinate, and deliver projects with minimal supervision.