Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager (Building Services) - Derby based M&E contractor - £35-45k + Car
Your new company
For the successful candidate, your time will be split between office work and site based work. Regular travel to London based projects will be required.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of Mechanical Building Services (HVAC) projects. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of high value projects for a variety of different clients. You will be responsible for delivering projects from initial concept to final handover, with involvement in procurement, health & safety, labour management, onsite delivery, testing & inspection and final handover. You will work closely with in house designers and estimators.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience delivering mechanical services projects (HVAC) from initial concept through to final handover (Values of at least £1million)
- Procurement of labour and materials
- Mechanical design experience would be preferable.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Health & Safety aware
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
What you'll get in return
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 24 days holiday
- Travel expenses paid for
- Laptop / Mobile Phone
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097