Associate Electrical Engineer
Are you looking for your next challenging career move with a dedicated building services design consultancy?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 100 years and are on an upwards trajectory at the moment. they have big plans over the next few years and are looking to employ the help of an Associate level Electrical Engineer to come and spear head the electrical department in their Bristol office.
The successful candidate will be passionate about engineering and the building services industry and will have a good understanding of where they want to take their career. You will be full confident in taking charge of some of their bigger projects and be comfortable leading teams of engineers. You will have to be ambitious and have aspirations of growing alongside the consultancy with a vision of moving up the ranks. You will be expected to be extremely technically capable as you will still be getting stuck in to the design of projects but will have to be a confident and outgoing person that's interested in business development and the growth of the company with great client facing skills.
Associate Electrical Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within a Building Services environment
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Ideally Chartered or working towards chartership
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to mentor junior and intermediate engineers
- Good experience within a variety of sectors
- Able to create and deliver client presentations
- Good knowledge of a variety of different design software
Do you aspire to be the reason for the growth and success of a company that will appreciate and value your efforts? If so apply now