Associate Director - Mechanical
Our client is looking for an Associate Director - Mechanical to join their team in London.
The client that we are currently working with have been established with in the industry for a number of years and are well planted as one of the market leaders. They have a diverse portfolio of work ranging from smaller more unique projects to larger £100 million schemes, so you would have a brilliant chance to gain new experience within the building services industry. You would get the opportunity to jump in to some of their more prestigious and high-profile projects from the get-go and would be in control of your own team of engineers. You will be directly responsible for the success of this office. There will be flexible working on offer with the ability to work from home when able to as well as being given full autonomy on your projects.
You will be expected to be very technically capable when it comes to the design of either electrical or mechanical building systems, being able to mentor junior and intermediate members of staff to ensure they are reaching their potential. You will be managing an already impressive client base whilst expected to be able to win new business and project the company in to new markets. You will play a part in the recruitment of new building services professionals in to the business and expected to uphold and boost the company's image.
Associate Director - Mechanical Requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Held a similar position in previous roles
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the Building Services industry
- You will be chartered and hold other professional industry qualifications
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations/ legislation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Brilliant client management
- Strong leadership characteristics
- Good working knowledge of a variety of design software
- Full UK driving license
Our client is offering an extraordinary salary and package to accompany it, with them willing to pay up to £85,000 for the right individual.