Senior Electrical Engineer
I am currently recruiting on behalf of international multi-disciplinary client. They are looking to recruit a high calibre, experienced and appropriately qualified Contract Senior Electrical Engineer to join the building services team in London.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will play a key part in the Building Services Design team and will be involved in working closely with clients, other design team members in the design, management and delivery of projects.
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven track record in working within the design of high end commercial and retail projects.
You will focus on successful project delivery whilst managing a number of concurrent projects. The job holder will be required to attend design, programme and site meetings, and mentor junior engineers and apprentices.
- Experience of working on a diverse range of design projects within commercial & retail.
- An expert in electrical and environmental design.
- Enjoys working within a motivated team and is self-organised.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Competent and experienced in the design of all principal systems associated with electrical building services systems.
- Has an understanding of issues in relation to mechanical and public health services.
You will possess the ability to clearly communicate electrical design concepts to clients, contractors and other design team members, producing detailed calculations, proactively ensuring coordination of electrical systems with other disciplines and building structure, lighting and emergency design, and performance design associated with specialist services such as fire alarms and security.
Experience of projects delivered within a BIM environment is favoured with experience of design, calculation, and delivery within a Revit environment being a major advantage. You will preferably be degree qualified, having achieved or working towards Chartership status.
Please get in contact if you are interested.