Electrical Associate - Kent - To £70 + Package
I'm working with a well-established Building Services Consultancy based in Kent to find them an Electrical Associate; or potentially a Principal Electrical Engineer who is able to step up into this Associate role. This is a great opportunity to join a stable and well-known MEP Consultancy and continue to work on flagship London projects; from the convenience of an office in Kent.
With an emphasis on new-build, major fit-out, and complex refurbishment projects within the Commercial and Leisure sectors they provide practical and innovative solutions coupled with a very high-level of personal service. Their Senior Management team is made up of very experience Engineers who have worked for contractors and consultancies and they have very good levels of staff retention.
The role will suit an Electrical Associate who still enjoys being involved in design and being hands on; who likes seeing projects through form concept to handover, extensive autonomy and enjoys mentoring and developing younger engineers. In addition to attending design team meetings, leading projects, preparing fee proposals, monitoring the quality of the work produced by the Electrical team you will also assist with resource planning and act as a Project Director when required.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineer.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Building Services.
- Client facing and a good communicator.
- Technically solid, able to design and deliver projects independently.
- Previous experience managing projects and teams.
- Commercially aware; must have previous experience with fee proposals and resource planning.
- Must have major (£50M+) project experience.
What they offer
- Relaxed working environment, with an early finish every Friday.
- Handy, central Kent office location.
- Clear progression, equity also available for the right individual.
- Good employee benefits package.
- Opportunity to really influence and shape the future of the business.