Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our client is the leading specialist in sustainable energy systems for the built environment, with a particular strength in energy centres, district heating and CHP systems.
They design, build, operate and maintain energy systems for large scale residential and commercial offices developments. They are also involved in a wide range of projects including healthcare, educational, retail and airports.
They are looking for an experienced mechanical design engineer with experience in the residential sector, covering central heating systems, CHP, and HIU's.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer for our client, your responsibilities would include the following :
- Manage project submissions, and business development work
- Lead in developing efficient designs from concept to fully detailed installation
- Ensure the designs meets time, budget, quality agreed with clients
- Select and design plant and equipment
- Conduct HAZOP Studies and Risk Assessments
- Provide mentoring/coaching for the more junior memebers of the team.
- Liaise regularly with clients, architects etc.
- Contribute to the management, technical and quality standards, manpower planning, training and continuous improvement of the design department overall.
Our client offer a competitive, negotiable salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please apply below for immediate consideration.