Senior Mechanical Design Engineer **Client Side**
Are you a Senior Mechanical Engineer within the building services industry currently looking for your next truly exciting opportunity?
We're currently working directly with an end client that have embarked on a massive project, they're currently involved with a very large modular residential scheme and on the hunt for a talented Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team of professional within their East Leeds office. At the moment the office consists of over 120 professionals of varying background, from architects to civil and structural engineers and they're looking to employ over double this number in the next year to accommodate the project that they have taken on. At the moment this project is in its infancy so it would be a brilliant time to get involved with this company as there will be plenty of room for progression.
As the successful Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be extremely technically capable when it comes to the detailed design of mechanical systems within a variety of buildings however it would be extremely advantageous if you have in depth experience within Residential schemes. You will be able to mentor and guide more junior members of the team and will be able to closely work with architects and structural engineers to ensure projects are completed on time and to the right specification.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a design role within the building services industry
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Appreciation of other building services disciplines
- Knowledge of job costing
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you want to be involved with this truly brilliant opportunity with the end client as a Senior Mechanical Engineer then apply now.