Intermediate Electrical Engineer
I am working on an exceptional opportunity for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer with a highly regarded medium-sized consultancy with a network of offices throughout the UK. Their Surrey office has an impressive and diverse portfolio of projects which has underpinned their requirement to add an Electrical Design Engineer to the established electrical team.
Over the past 50 years they have acquired considerable experience across a range of project sectors including: commercial offices, business parks, residential, historical, healthcare, industrial, retail, leisure, and education. They balance this experience with a desire to be progressive and innovative and deliver the results to their clients.
There is a real mix of experience amongst their qualified engineers and consultants who have a depth of expertise including design and contracting experience. This blend of knowledge is vital to provide insight at key project stages to identify the crucial situations and the critical issues which lead to successful projects.
- Highly technical design abilities as well as survey experience: condition surveys, dilapidation reports, feasibility studies, site surveys, etc.
- Over 3 years of experience from a building services background.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Be efficient in AutoCAD, Relux/Dialux, Amtech, and other relevant design software.
- A passion in sustainability, renewable technology, etc.
- The drive to progress in their career to a principal/associate level and beyond.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If you are interested in this role and would like to join a local forward-thinking company with a strong working ethic and friendly culture, then please apply and attach your up-to-date CV.