Principal Electrical Engineer
I am working on an exceptional opportunity for an Principal Electrical Engineer with a highly regarded medium-sized consultancy with a network of offices throughout the UK. Their London HQ office has an impressive and diverse portfolio of projects which has underpinned their requirement to add a Principal to lead the established electrical team.
Over the past 50 years they have acquired considerable experience across a range of project sectors including: commercial offices, business parks, residential, historical, healthcare, industrial, retail, leisure, and education. They balance this experience with a desire to be progressive and innovative and deliver the results to their clients.
There is a real mix of experience amongst their qualified engineers and consultants who have a depth of expertise including design and contracting experience. This blend of knowledge is vital to provide insight at key project stages to identify the crucial situations and the critical issues which lead to successful projects.
- Over 10 years of experience from a building services background.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Highly technical design abilities as well as survey experience.
- Proven ability leading multiple projects.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients.
- Supporting and mentoring more junior team members.
- Financial management skills - Ability to understand and control changes and negotiate additional fees with the client that may be due.
- Be efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Dialux, Relux, Amtech and other relevant design software.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If you are interested in this role and would like to join a forward-thinking company with a strong working ethic and friendly culture, then please apply and attach your CV.