Senior to Associate Electrical Design Engineer - £60-£75k - Guildford
I am currently looking to recruit a Senior to Associate level Electrical Design Engineer, to work for a well established, ambitious M&E Consultancy, based in Guildford.
If you have a proven track record within Building Services Electrical Design within a client facing, project delivery capacity, please read on.
My client have been established for a number of years, and have grown into a very well respected M&E Consultancy. They work on a variety of projects, predominantly within the South East of England. They have some great clients and a large amount of their work is repeat business.
Due to a very strong order book and ongoing project requirements, they are looking to recruit an Electrical Design engineer to join the team. They are flexible on level, but you must be a hands on Design engineer within a proven track record in a client facing, Lead engineer role.
They have long term growth plans, so this role would suit someone with the ambition to grow with the business. Prospects truly are exceptional.
Their offices are in a great location in Guildford, easily walkable from the station and with local parking.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working at Senior-Associate level within Building Services Electrical Design, with a minimum of 5 years consultancy based experience.
- Capable of performing a client facing design role. You must be a hands on engineer and happy to perform this role. Longer term this will develop into a leadership role but initially you must be hands on.
- A variety of project experience, and capable of working with high profile clients.
- Ideally HNC/Degree qualified, and CEng would be advantageous, although not essential.
- Happy to commute to Guildford on a daily basis, or alternatively relocate within the UK.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on exciting, high profile projects with some great clients.
- Long term job security, they have an abundance of work and some very loyal clients.
- Excellent career progression with an ambitious company.
- A very competitive salary package.
If you are an Electrical Design engineer from a Building Services background and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533. All conversations will of course be held in the strictest of confidence.