Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer To £45K + Package
We are working with a top 20, major Property Consultancy located in South London to find them a client facing Mechanical Design Engineer. This is a great opportunity to work on UK and international projects and be fast tracked towards a Senior Engineer within the next year or two.
Established over 50 years ago in the UK, they now employ around 600 from a network of 11 offices and are well known for their commitment to quality, staff development and ability to provide a truly integrated and completely inhouse, turn-key solution for their clients.
The role will involve;
- Producing both concept and detailed HVAC designs.
- Producing calculations, drawings, specifications and equipment schedules.
- Managing your own time to ensure you deliver design and information packages according to programmes.
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of mechanical building systems.
- Liaising closely with the inhouse civil & structural engineers, architects, surveyors, Electrical Engineers, Environmental Engineers on projects.
- Using tools such as Revit, IES and Hevacomp.
- Selecting low, renewable or passive technologies to be used on projects.
- Attending client, site and design team meetings.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of three years' experience in Building Services.
- Broad range of experience spanning both private and public sector projects; including involvement in both new build and refurbishment projects.
- Ideally have worked in a multi-disciplinary consultancy environment.
- 25 days
- 5% Pension
- Company car or car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Payment of 1 x Professional Membership
- Ongoing and structured CPD
- 37.5 hours a week with flexible start and finish times